Virtual guides and 3D models
In this example, they used an actor in front of a green screen to create an AR virtual guide. The actor acted as if she was writing something on a board. In the AR scene this is combined with a 3D model of a board, on which the teacher (the actor) is writing.
The scene is also decorated with some 3D models of tables, simulating a classroom.
How to create this
1. Record an actor in front of a green screen
2. Go to web.wintor.com and sign in
3. Upload the virtual guide and select the chroma key option
4. Via the Wintor app, place the video in an AR scene
5. Combine with 3D models to create the illusion and decorate the room