Instead of simply placing a video in augmented reality, you can also create the illusion it is projected by a old-school projector.
This effect is created by using a 3D model of a projector, an image of a beam and the video itself. Alternatively, you can add an audio asset of a rolling projector sound or implement that in the video itself. Using a behaviour, you can also start the video when a button is pressed.
How to create this
1. Create a projector beam PNG using photoshop, Canva or another image processor
2. Find a 3D model of a projector on Sketchfab and download as GLB
3. Go to web.wintor.com and sign in
4. Upload the projector-beam PNG, the projector GLB and the video
5. Place the items using the Wintor app at the desired location